Welcome to Greenny.
I’m here to push for environmental conservation, and below is how you can be involved. Please share your thoughts and help finance conservation via Greenny.
- Publication: I publish regular articles tailored for emerging and established conservationists. Pick your favorite post here and dig in. I’m always glad to receive your feedback!
- Advertisement: If you would like to market your conservation-related project or event on my website, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +250788237451. Prices range from $5 to $100 and are negotiable.
- Travel: One of my favorite things is travelling. I love hiking! Let me know if you need my travel guide for trips in Rwanda.
- Conservation: This is mainly why I created Greenny. I specialize in Agroforestry although I’m involved in other areas like industrialization, urbanization, green tech, marine conservation and sanitation. I invite you to work with me if you have an exciting project. Just mail to email@example.com.
As broad as conservation is, you can also get some of the greenest products and services from Greenny. Below are some of them:
- Organic food: Need help finding the greenest food options in your locality? I’ve got a select list in case you need directions and/or orders.
- Pets: Contact me if you want to buy or adopt a pet in Rwanda. I’ll give you more details and support you through the process.
- Travel gear: I’ll soon open a travel gear shop in Rwanda. More information to come soon.
- E-books: I’ll be sharing e-books for sale about conservation. Look out for more details from my regular posts.
Lastly, here is how you can further Greenny’s dream:
- Donate : Your donation will be used to do research that helps more people have access to conservation benefits. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for believing in my cause.