Welcome to Greenny.
I’m here to push for sustainable development through environmental conservation. By engaging in the following range of options, you can learn in detail what I’m up to, share your thoughts with the rest of the world, be involved in projects that you care mostly about and help finance sustainability via Greenny.
The following are ways through which you can be involved:
- Publication: I post conservation articles [a few of them are personal stories] that you can learn from as an emerging or established conservationist. Pick your favorite post title and dig in. Let me know what you think in the comments section!
- Advertisement: If you have a conservation-related project or event that you’d like to market on my website, please fill in this form or send me an email at email@example.com. Prices range from $5 to $100 and are negotiable.
- Travel: One of my adventures is travelling. I love hiking! Please let me know via email if you need my guide for prep reasons. Also don’t hesitate to invite me to your adventurous trip. I’m ready to hit the road whenever I get a chance.
- Conservation: This is mainly why I created Greenny. I specialize in agroforestry although I’m interested and involved in other areas such as industrialization, urbanization, tech, marine conservation and sanitation. I invite you to work with me if you have an exciting project and need a hand. Just mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As broad as conservation is, you can also get some of the greenest products and services from Greenny. Below are some of them:
- Organic food: Need help finding the greenest food options in your locality? I’ve got a select list in case you need directions and/or orders.
- Pets: Contact me at if you want to buy or adopt a pet in Rwanda. I’ll give you more details and support you trough the process.
- Travel gear: I’ll soon open a travel gear shop in Rwanda from which you’ll be able to buy your gear. More information to come soon.
- E-books: I’ll be sharing e-books that are rich in conservation stories, guidance and wisdom. Look out for more details from my posts.
Lastly, here is how you can further Greenny’s dream, wherever you are:
- Donate : Your donation will be used to do research that helps more people have access to conservation benefits. Please contact me at email@example.com. Thank you for believing in my cause.
Join my Google group for more opportunities including jobs, scholarships and trainings.